The Colorado State Fair is proud to be the host site for the 4-H State Championship Youth Show. Equine enthusiasts ages 8-18 are invited to compete in four different types of disciplines: Ranch Horse, Gymkhana, English, and/or Western. Competitors will be competing within their individual age groups for premium money, class awards, and High Point Awards. All Youth that participate in this event must be members of a county 4-H Horse Program; as well as, follow all guidelines, procedures, and rules set forth by the individual counties in order to be an eligible competitor at the 4-H State Championship Show.
- July 28th Update on # of Attendees per exhibitor - please download file below.
- GENERAL COMPETITION REQUIREMENTS AND THE HORSE SHOW COMPETITITON AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS ARE POSTED BELOW - EVERYONE MUST READ AND BE FAMILIAR WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS!!
- The 2020 Colorado State Fair State 4-H Championship Show will be closed to the general public.
- All exhibitors and attendees will be required to go through a health screening each time the enter the fairgrounds. A face covering will be required to enter the fairgrounds.
- Parking and Gate Admission is FREE for 2020!
- New for 2020 - ONLINE ENTRY PORTAL
- Paper entries not accepted!!
- Entries open on July 1, 2020
- Entry Deadline is August 5, 2020 (postmarked)
- New for 2020 Only, NO LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED!!
- Entries and stalls are available through online portal only! Click the "ENTER HERE" button below to enter. Click the "STALL RESERVATION" buttons below to reserve stalls.
- All Payments must be mailed by August 5th to Colorado State Fair/Horse Show 1001 Beulah Ave. Pueblo, CO 81004. Exhibitors need to include the "Exhibitor Checkout Form" with payment.