The Colorado State Fair is proud to be the host site for the 4-H State Championship Youth Show. Equine enthusiasts ages 8-18 are invited to compete in four different types of disciplines: Ranch Horse, Gymkhana, English, and/or Western. Competitors will be competing within their individual age groups for premium money, class awards, and High Point Awards. All Youth that participate in this event must be members of a county 4-H Horse Program; as well as, follow all guidelines, procedures, and rules set forth by the individual counties in order to be an eligible competitor at the 4-H State Championship Show.
- 4-H Premium rules are being revised due to COVID-19 Public Health Guidelines. Final rules will be approved on July 31, 2020.
- All exhibitors and their family member attending the Fair will be required read and sign the State Fair Public Health Requirements.
- New for 2020 - ONLINE ENTRY PORTAL
- Paper entries not accepted!!
- Entries open on July 1, 2020
- Entry Deadline is August 3, 2020 (postmarked)
- New for 2020 Only, NO LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED!!
- Entries and stalls are available through online portal only! Click the "ENTER HERE" button below to enter. Click the "STALL RESERVATION" buttons below to reserve stalls.
- All Payments must be mailed to Colorado State Fair/Horse Show 1001 Beulah Ave. Pueblo, CO 81004. Exhibitors need to include the "Exhibitor Checkout Form" with payment.