Colorado State Fair Youth Freestyle Championship Information on getting entered:
Once you get notice you have gotten into the Freestyle Event; you will need to do the following:
- As of 6/11/19 at 10:00 am we have our 15 competitors and 1 of 2 alternates for the freestyle event.
- Fill out Registration Form Completely and hit the submit button. This is the only way to enter the Youth Freestyle Event. Faxes and other Email Forms not accepted. This form will be deactivated once we get 15 entries. Be sure to check the Terms and Conditions Box, this is a required Exhibitor Release Form that must be checked in order to accept your entry form. Payment due at time of check in.
- Mail, fax, or email your horse papers, membership card, W-9 form, and stall reservations to CSF Horse Show Department (if submitted papers and cards with entry just send W-9 form and stall reservations in.)
- Submit all documents mentioned above to CSF by June 28th! No Exceptions!
- Submission information listed below:
- Email - email@example.com
- Mail: CSF/Horse Show - 1001 Beulah Ave. Pueblo, CO 81004
**The Colorado State Fair Horse Show Department is seeking sponsors to help with awards and or added money for the event. If you are interested in supporting this great event please contact Lindsay Wadhams at (719) 404-2025 or Jan Guyn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to follow us on Facebook under "Colorado State Fair Horse Show Updates"